Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sarah needs...

My friend Rebecca did this today on her blog and I thought it was so funny that I had to join in. (To play along, just Google your first name followed by the word needs... share the first 10 that make sense!)

1. Sarah needs a cold shower. (Uhhh... no comment.)
2. Sarah needs to get her life back and establish herself as the person in charge! (Uhhh... I thought I was always in charge. Right, Kevin? Kevin???)
3. Sarah needs more love lyrics. (Send me all your lovin!)
4. Sarah needs sponsors to compete in Deaf Olympics. (Uhhh... I do?)
5. Sarah needs batteries. (Yes! All of Hannah Claire's toys need batteries!)
6. Sarah needs a new mummy for sale. (Snort snort. This is my favorite search result.)
7. Sarah needs to swim. (Yes I do! I didn't go swimming at all last summer.)
8. Sarah needs to read Mark Twain. (Okay, if you say so.)
9. Sarah needs 200 bucks in 2 weeks. (What bill have I forgotten to pay?)
10. Sarah needs a new job. (A new one that doesn't strangle her... perhaps yes. Already looking into that one.)

Just for fun... do a Google search and find out what you need... and you didn't even know it.

P.S. My friend KB might kill me for posting this... but she did this and this was her number one result: K needs to turn up the AC cause her hotness is about to burn the place down. Woohoo! And you know it, girlfriend! While reading her e-mail I laughed so hard I spit out the water I was drinking. Funny stuff. If you completed this little exercise and found some funny results, feel free to post your answers in the comments of this post for everyone to giggle (or spit back their drink) at.

3 comments:

  1. LOL...love the Sarah needs. :)

    OK...we just got our referral from Taiwan! YAYYYYY!!!! :)

    And now I need to know where you buy Hannah Claire's headbands. :) Can you drop by my blog and leave me a link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love yours!!! I'll sponsor you for the Deaf Olympics Sarah. :)

    K's result made me laugh so hard!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFL! What a fun exercise. . .I got lucky. My second hit was a post from another "Tiffanie" who played the game already, so I sort of cheated.

    Tiffanie is a young high schooler, but needs help to reach grade level.

    Tiffanie needs a family who will allow contact with her sisters who will not be placed with her.
    Tiffanie needs to prepare for her finals next week!!
    Tiffanie needs to turn 18 more or gain 430 more Vampire points to reach the next level
    Tiffanie needs to lay off and be herself and not try to make herself look good and steal the spot light from the other girls. (That's ME!)
    tiffanie is a wonderful horse with a one on one personality
    Tiffanie needs fashion help!
    tiffanie needs to be more forcused in her studies.
    Tiffanie needs a gigantic glass of STFU all day, every day.
    Tiffanie needs a 10 hours long sleep.
    Tiffanie needs the least work out of all of them.

    I'm going to go blog it now too!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!