Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sweet things

Have to brag a bit on my girl. She's doing so great with her manners lately, and wanting to do nice unexpected things for others. Hannah asks, "May I be excused please?" before leaving the table. But just don't serve her shredded cheese, or you might end up with it all over your floor and table, like Lora did. She told me "bless you" when I sneezed tonight. Yesterday she opened her craft drawer, took out a blank note card and envelope, decorated it with stickers, put the note card in the envelope, and handed it to Kevin. "Here you go, Daddy. I made this card for you." Tonight she called me one the phone at work and asked, "You want some lunch? I bring it to you." These sweet things help me overlook the mess she makes scattering all of her toys out all over her bedroom every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm just finding your blog and already love it. We are adopting from Taiwan as well and are SO excited! I blog at www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com and our adoption blog is www.subtractingbyadding.com Cannot wait to get to know you better!

    meghan

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!