Saturday, February 12, 2011

"I need chocolate."

swim1_web

Thursday night Hannah and I were looking at photos from our playdate with Lora and Allie. Hannah had crawled up into my lap wearing a new swimuit and hand me down pretty gold shoes from Allie. I commented, "Hannah, doesn't Allie look so sweet when she smiles for pictures?" Hannah said, "I wanna take pitchures." Let's go! I grabbed my camera and got set up. Hannah put her hands over her mouth. I took this photo then frowned. "I thought you wanted to smile for pictures." Hannah grinned and replied, "I need chocolate." Ha ha ha ha ha! After a promise of chocolate, I got all kinds of great smiles out of her. What a stinker!

swimcollage_web

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!