Sunday, October 17, 2010

second shooter

Saturday we attended my cousin's beautiful autumn themed wedding. I heart fall themed and leaf themed decor, and had an autumn wedding myself nine years ago this weekend. Hannah brought her princess camera along as she's an inspiring second shooter. We sat in the back row on the end of an isle as I anticipated chatter and wanted to be able to make a quick escape if I needed to. I did hold Hannah up for a little while so she could see what was going on. "Do you see the ladies' fancy dresses. The bride wears a fancy white dress." Hannah pointed at the bride and exclaimed, "It's FANCY NANCY!"

Today we spent the day hanging out with family, eating yummy leftover wedding cake, playing chase with second cousins... and organizing Grandma and Grandpa's little pumpkins by their front door. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee. I Heart your second shooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just the cutest thing! I so cant wait to meet yall in Texas :) I can just imagine her personality sounds adorable :) You are truly blessed :)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend. Love hearing funny Hannah stories! Cute Cute Cute pics on blog and FB. She is to beautiful and smart!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!