Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a mouthful

This morning when I picked Hannah out of her crib, she had a lot to say. We had a ten minute conversation about everything she saw at the fair last night. During the parade she saw firetrucks, police cars, horses, goats, lots of kids, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, a big bird, race cars, singing, and bands. She remembered dancing to the music in the street, going on a big fast slide, and going on the carousel with Nana and Daddy. Hannah told me that she had two hot dogs (they were corn dogs, close enough) and french fries with cheese. I was amazed at all of the vocabulary that was streaming out as she chattered and chattered about everything she saw at the fair. I'm so proud of my big girl!

I had walked the parade right in front of Minnie Mouse and Goofy. When the parade route went past the section where Hannah's little lawn chair was, I went over to wave to her. She exclaimed, "Mama!" with big eyes and was surprised to see me in the parade. I exclaimed, "Hi, Hannah! I want you to meet my friends, Minnie Mouse and Goofy. Minnie and Goofy came over to the side of the street to see Hannah, and she was pretty amazed that her mommy was friends with such important people. Heehee. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!