Saturday, June 12, 2010

Redirect: Taiwan: The Threatened Democracy

Three years ago our TIVO found a program on CSPAN for us (and we NEVER watch CSPAN) by Bruce Herschensohn titled Taiwan: The Threatened Democracy. Watching this program was an enlightening experience for me, an opened my eyes to how our state (and other nationals around the world) treats Taiwan. We don't recognize that Taiwan built their own democracy, rising out of a martial law forced upon them, and instead we go out of our way to cater to the People's Republic of China.

Today I found out that the video of this program I watched is available online HERE.
I think this is a must watch for Taiwan Pre-Adoptive Parents and Adoptive Parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!