Thursday, February 25, 2010

pears and apples

pears and apples

pears and apples square

I took these photos right before I put the Elmo dress on her. When did she start pursing her lips like this? I swear, she makes the best faces for her daddy. I need a wing man to get her to smile like this. If it's just me in the camera, Hannah would rather run away to play with her kitchen or slide.

I've been admiring this Etsy seller's items for some time. Pretty Me offers "sweet clothing for hip girlies." I purchased this "pears and apples" dress along with another outfit that I'll reveal in a future photo session. LOVE the cut on this dress, especially the look of the apron that knots in the back. The neck line is a little wide, but I ordered a larger size on purpose. Hopefully it will fit a little better this summer when Hannah grows into it a little more. These items are the most professionally made items that I've ever bought on Etsy. They took about a month to arrive, but it was well worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! With those pursed lips, you look like you have a 4 year old on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the little kissy face :) I wanna see the whole dress though! The top part is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Hannah has the cutest clothes! I love the elmo dress and this dress. And she is looking so grown up and cuter by the minute!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!