Saturday, September 19, 2009

treeline splendor

We're home! Hannah was a really good girl on our flights back home. No puking, very little crying, and lots of playing peek-a-boo with the nice people sitting in the rows behind us.

These photos are my favorite from our trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. They were taken along Old Fall River Road, a winding dirt road that is one way up and open only during the summer months. I fell in love with this little spot with it's large boulders, tall grasses, brightly colored plant life, and view of the mountains. Makes me wish I was a little chipmunk that could live here in this beauty year-round.

I have larger images of these "treeline splendor" photos on my photography site. I'd like to order a canvas print of one of these images. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at them on the photography site and tell me which you think I should order to hang in my living room. I can't decide! I've turned off comments on this post so you can leave the suggestions all on the photography site.
treeline splendor collage