Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ni Hao, Kai-Lan clothing sighting



I've been waiting and waiting for Ni Hao, Kai-Lan clothing and toys to make their mainstream appearance. There were a few clothing items at our Target today, but they are way to big for my little peanut. Here's what I found if you have a little fan at home that might be interested. I found one Kai-Lan pink dress and one red t-shirt mixed in with Dora and Hello Kitty attire. Seeing a little Chinese girl on clothing in a major mass retailer "makes my heart feel super happy!"

6 comments:

  1. Too cool! Did you check the toy dept? My girls were thrilled to see Kai-Lan figures, dolls & playsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, No... I didn't check out the toys. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... you have to get atleast one shirt even if its to big. I'm thinking about buying a shirt for Kobi. Haha... no I'm just kidding b/c daddy would be mad :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Ni Hao toys!! I was like "Its about time!!!"
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you happen to know if they make boys clothes? My 1 year old son LOVES Kai Lan, it's one of the only cartoons he'll watch. It's almost like what they did with Dora, they only have girls stuff and created boys stuff using Diego. I hope they have some Kai Lan stuff for boys in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target doesn't have any girls Kai-lan clothing, and Amazon.com doesn't either. I did a search on eBay. Best thing I found for you were Kai-lan iron on transfers... so you could put Kai-lan on a piece of clothing your son already owns. I found a black t-shirt with Kai-lan on it. Some of the backpacks could be unisex. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!