Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gifts from Sherry and Kobi

Yesterday was such a busy day with lots of things to think about. A surprise package arrived, and Kevin thought I'd ordered something online. "What did you order from (insert business name) in Maryland???" It took me a couple of minutes to think about it... and then I KNEW who it was from!


It's from Sherry! Sherry sent two packages inside the box, one for Hannah Claire and one for the older sister... the babydog Sedona. Heehee, yes... Sedona got a big sister gift as well.

Sherry wrote that Kobi helped her pick out this yellow halter style dress with pink trim and a matching raspberry colored shrug. Hannah Claire now has her first Dr. Seuss book titled "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?" Sedona's little package contained a pink sequined collar with a raspberry colored flower with sparkly crystals in the center. It matches perfectly with Hannah's little outfit. I'm blown away from all that cuteness. Thank you so much, Sherry. It was a beautiful sunny day, so of course we had to go outside for a little photo session.


The babydog had a summer cut last week, so she looks a little different than some of her previous fluffy photos. Mama just hasn't had so much time for brushing lately. I have a feeling that this is a trend that will continue. As you can see, Kevin is just thrilled (yeah, right) about putting pink sequins and flowers on his dog. Get used to it, Kevin. You're gonna be an expert at piggy tails and barrettes pretty soon.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love them....what wonderful gifts. I do have to tell you though that I hope Hannah Claire does NOT have her sights set on Kobi as Annslee has already worked an "arranged marriage" with him LOL

    Love the doggy duds too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady with the comment above me clearly does not know that Hannah Claire has an arranged marriage already!!! HEHE!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB, Make sure that Andy always remembers that HC's daddy isn't going to allow her to date until she's 30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. That's one of our favorite books, too! You get to make all kinds of silly sounds. Kids love that! "Big Sis" looks very pretty.

    -Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 mths Hannah Claire and family too! Love the new dress - it's totally Hannah Claire if I do say so myself :) Sedona is too cute and I think pink is totally her color - LOL (sorry Kevin!)

    Love
    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah~

    Love the photo session pics! LOL! Tell Kevin I am thrilled that he loved the pink sequined collar and I will send more. Hehehehehe!

    And I'll email Lala telling her to rest assure, the arrange marriage is still on and I'm trying my hardest to mold Kobi into an attentive, successful, self-sufficient man that keeps a clean house, car and possibly has a future in designing jewelry so that he can shower his future wife, mama, friends with only the highest quality diamonds and brings in enough dough-ray-me to have a vacation home in Greece, and the Cayman Islands! LOL! I'm working really hard here. Hahaha!

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!