Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good cell phone reception is important to the modern marriage.

Kevin's away for a few days helping two guy friends move into a new house. Well, that's what he tells me they're doing, anyway. He called me on his cell phone this afternoon and the conversation went something like this above. I think he was a little hurt by what I *thought* he said. He'll get over it. I think it's terribly funny. Seriously, he really is such a good guy. I think my brain has been affected from eating those pink bunny Peeps. You may have to click on the image to view a larger size to get the gist of the conversation. Come home soon, honey! I love you.

Credits: Custom QTs from Scrapfastic Designs. Cardboard edge and speaking bubbles from Peppermint Creative. Everything else from Shabby Miss Jen. Fonts Century Gothic and Last Words.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious!
    Poor Kevin! Just trying to have dinner!
    Bless His Heart! It is a great story,though!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!!

    I'm glad you can forever remember this story, thanks to Scrapfastic, Peppermint Creative, Shabby Miss Jenn, Century Gothic and Last Words. :) Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!
    love the scrapbook page, your blog ROCKS!

    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... How sure are you that it was the "reception"? LOL! LOL! JOKING! This is why texting can be a good thing. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what would you have said if he said "yeah...at the strippers!!" LOL that's something that would happen to hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!