Tuesday, November 6, 2007

looking at the calendar towards the nine month mark

I'm looking at the calendar thinking... "Let's see what day nine months on the waiting list falls on. I'll be paper pregnant and overdue that day!" The 22nd of this month falls on Thanksgiving Day. I'd sure like to have something extra special to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. My mother's due date with me surely wasn't calculated correctly, as I was born 28 days after the due date!

Added 11/7/07: Right from the source... my mom posts that her due date really was calculated correctly and I truly came into this world a month late. I'm sure that being 9 months pregnant for an extra 28 days wasn't comfortable. Sorry, Mom!

10 comments:

  1. It was calculated correctly. You were just REALLY late! But you were worth waiting for and so is Hannah.

    Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...such a sweet comment from your mom. She will be every bit as perfect as all of this anticipation would have you believe. I keep expecting you'll get The Call and look forward to your happy day!

    Tisra
    waiting for referral (on the list 04/2007)
    http://lifeftrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, Reed, and I are so ready to celebrate your referral! We're praying for your family and hope the news comes very soon. We are loving life with Reed, and I can't wait to see your family of three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny...we hit nine months for our wait a little while ago and I didn't even think of any nine-month equivalent!

    I hope your baby is weeks early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, we've got the champagne chillin' in the fridge, and we'll be partyin' over here just as soon as we hear about Miss Hannah Claire!!

    I was overdue with my own little Claire. She was due Oct. 28 and born Nov. 14. It was awful. I wouldn't wish that on any mama... and to think yours carried you FOUR weeks longer!!! Let's just hope you don't have to. :)

    Love ya Sista-girlfriend...

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah! I can't imagine how tough this wait has been...I thought close to 6 months was SOOOOO HARD!! We're thinking about you & know she will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your Moms and Grammys comment was so sweet. This is all so tough, but I'm hoping that you get that call very soon. Happy 9 months...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn it! Every day I hold my breath a little when I check your blog. Can't wait to see that referral photo of Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice, Tell me about it. I hold my breath every time I check my e-mail. :) --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally relate.

    Hope something happens soon!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!