Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Four day 30% off sale at Gymboree

November 8-11 save 30% off at Gymboree using online code: GYMFRIEND. If shopping in-store, e-mail me and I'll e-mail you a printable coupon. Yes, it's hard for me to hold back... so I'll shop vicariously with you. Oh, wait a minute! Maybe my cutie niece needs some Gymboree for Christmas?

Speaking of shopping, here's a line of stores owned by Gymboree called Crazy8. I haven't bought anything from them yet, but their lines are lower priced and very cute as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the Crazy 8 tip. Very cool!

    We are Gymmie fans around here too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got some Gymboree shopping to do! by the way, Target has some really cute baby girl monkey PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! Wouldn't you know I just made my first purchase from Gymboree last week! Guess I should've waited. Next time I'll check with Sarah first...lesson learned!;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!