Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Mother

Your birthday brings to mind
the thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me
happier, stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.

I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.

I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.

Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire and respect you.
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm your mother too.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Happy Birthday Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mothers are the BEST! Sarah, I've no doubt you will be an amazing mother with a role model like that!! Very sweet. Happy birthday to Sarah's Mom!!! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tribute to your mom.

    FYI...I sent a separate email to your gmail account earlier today (I never check mine so I'm just giving you a heads up in case you're like me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I got your e-mail and sent a reply. Be sure to check it for your digiscrapping tips.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!