Monday, October 1, 2007

Chung Yi Christmas presents

A group of adopting parents using our agency Families for Children is working on providing Christmas presents for all of the children at the Chung Yi orphanage in Taiwan. Chung Yi has infants, toddlers and several older children too, many of which will never be adopted for various reasons. I've been assigned to create a Christmas package for a little girl, 0-1 year old. Someone must think I know how to shop for a baby girl! Now where would they get that idea from? My package contains a dog with lots of textures and sounds, and it shakes when you pull on a cord on top his head. There's a clip on rattle with lots of textures, sounds, and a mirror. She'll have some pastel onesies, socks, and a lovey blanket. Depending on space and weight, I'll add some extra items from the drug store as well.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! Don't you wonder who the little girl is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gifts Sarah!! Great choices. :) And yes, I would imagine you are quite adept at baby-girl shopping!!! Isn't it too much fun???

    Still haven't found my socks... looked everywhere in town. I have everything else, but not my funny socks! I think I may just order them online.

    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROCK!!!!! You are the Pink Shopping Queen!!! Where have you been? Nicole and I were guessing you got your referral and were keeping the good news all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your package. We are making one for a 17 year old boy. Definitely not in my scope of familiar shopping, but I am excited about it! Your package resembles the many that we sent to Chung Yi last year! they will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!