Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 2007

Here are some pics from this weekend's activities with my family at the lake. Here's some highlights:
  • Perfect weather in the low 80s, light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.
  • Holding baby Ella with strict instructions from baby Ella's grandma that that you'd better not let a mosquito bite her granddaughter on your watch. Well, that's when Ella's grandmother would let anyone else hold her.
  • Watching my animated mother recount stories from this summer's fishing trip.
  • Kevin hung out with the high schoolers and twentysomethings playing Guitar Hero until 1:30am Sunday night! I was fast asleep in bed with the babydog long before that.
  • Traditional pontoon rides doing laps around the lake. Sedona goes on the pontoon boat too, but wants to be held for most of the ride.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Labor Day weekend! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah's new fave is Guitar Hero. She could play til 1:00...

    I wonder how long it takes to review a dossier??? I guess I should multiple that x6 since I am number seven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend!

    Thanks for your post on our blog...yes babylegs.net it is! Now for the decisions on which other designs to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I think your husband & my husband were hatched from the same egg. LOL! Matt will play guitar hero til his hands go numb! I just point to the basement door & say C-Ya. Looks like you had a good time:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!