Friday, August 17, 2007

my prayer for anxiety relief

"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light." Matthew 11:28-30 (NLT)

Dear Lord, I need you now because I am full of stress and anxiety. I ask you to come take my heavy burdens. Please carry them for me so I don't have to. I will try not to be afraid, but I feel that way now.

I'm having a very hard time this week. No, I don't have any news... but I'm very worried about the potential for problems. We're supposed to have a personalized update next week. I didn't know I could cry this much. I love my husband so much. He doesn't have answers for me either, but he hugs me and holds my hand so sweetly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you. ;-)

    Wait patiently for the Lord.
    Be brave and courageous.
    Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
    — Psalm 27:14 (NLT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah :( Cry all you need to, sometimes it is the best release. I hope that things will come together soon. Just stay positive. It's much harder to do than say I know. Thinking of you and praying for you too,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,

    I will be thinking of you and praying for continuing peace. I had my cry fest tonight. Suprisingly cleansing.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!