Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Margarita Night: "Yes, Sir. I'll have another. Thank you."

We heard today our update will come Wednesday or Thursday. Today at work I decided that I'm done putting in overtime. My nerves can't take waiting for adoption news AND working 10-15 hours overtime every single week. Summer is nearly over and I feel like I missed it. Kevin's taking me out for dinner now. I think it's a two margarita night. "Yes, Sir. I'll have another. Thank you." That reminds me of a t-shirt for sale. Maybe I need one of these???

3 comments:

  1. Have two for you and one for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you need one of those t-shirts & what time is dinner? That margarita looks much better then my Tsingtao & Oodles of Noodles:)

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!