Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chinese proverb helps me with my chi

"If I keep a green bough in my heart,
then the singing bird will come." - Chinese proverb

When we prepare to succeed and believe in our goals,

it’s almost inevitable that we will accomplish them.

What we think about comes about.

No more crying. It doesn't help, just drives me nuts. I'm working on my chi this week, needing some positive energy as I wait, and wait, for news. Retail therapy to the rescue! I've discovered gently used and NWT (new with tags) Gymboree on eBay, and have bought some items from the retired paper lanterns line that I'm very excited about. I also found this bird and blossoms art print on Etsy. It's my inspiration for the week, and I will frame it with this Chinese proverb for Hannah Claire's nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, that print is lovely! What a great idea for nursery art. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!