Monday, July 30, 2007

Family Fun Weekend

We went to my grandparents' lake home as family friends from Germany are visiting this week. Mmmmm. Our friends brought lots of German chocolate! The weather was sunny but not too hot... just right for cat napping on a blanket in the grass watching boats go by. Many went innertubing on Sunday as the lake wasn't very crowded. Sedona got to go on a boat ride in my dad's fishing boat and seemed to enjoy it as long as she was in my arms. She slept with us nicely in a camper, but only after growling at a huge German shepherd outside. I can't believe she "talked back" at a big dog that was many, many, many times bigger than our little 10 pound squirt is! We also visited my other grandma in the nursing home. The babydog sat on laps and gave kisses to some people who really enjoyed a little doggy lovin'. That's my good girl!
Here's some pics of my mother and her sisters during their "floatilla" out in the lake. My cousin and his wife are due to have a baby any time this week. I'm looking foward to future summers where our little girls, about the same age, will be able to enjoy family, sun, water, grass, and popsickles together at the lake.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Sweet pictures. Maybe she doesn't know she's a little dog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Floatilla's" now thats a funny word. LOL! Sedona is going to make one good big doggy sister:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!