Sunday, May 6, 2007

my inspiration for the week

Most likely we won't have any real adoption news for a long while. This quote is my new inspiration to keep me going while we wait maybe four more months for a referral.

I'm thinking a lot this week about families that are waiting for referrals from China. If one submits a dossier to China now, it looks like it could be three years or more for a referral. I'm hearing from more and more China waiting families that are looking to switch to Taiwan programs. It's really sad to think that there are so many children in little orphanages in China who's paperwork will never be submitted for international adoption, even though there are 25,000 families around the world that would love to make them a part of their family.

1 comment:

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!