Thursday, December 7, 2006

Oh my, I'm a blogger! What a ride this will be!


Heehee! Kevin's watched and listened to me read so many other blogs about adoption journeys from China, Taiwan, and Vietnam, and now that we've comitted to a program with Families for Children's Taiwan program I guess we're ready to start one of our own. Hold on to your hats, 'cause it's gonna be a wild ride until we come home with Hannah Claire!



This is pic is of Adrienne (Kevin's mom) and Kevin in a space capsule at Kennedy Space Center in Port Canaveral, FL, in April 2006. Yeah, I married a space cadet. (haha)

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog by searching on international adoption. Although we have one biological daughter, we're seriously considering starting this process sometime next year. So I'll definitely be back to see how your journey goes!
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!